Serious Sundays

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Aelin is better!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not posting on Friday but, my mom brother had just got home on Thursday (they were visiting a sick uncle) and they hadn't been home for Christmas so we were spending time together on Friday so I again apologize for not posting on Friday.
So let's get down to business.
Aelin is better than Feyre and here is why.

  • Aelin was still able to kick but as an assassin when she didn't have her powers. She killed a lot of people without needing any powers and was employed as an assassin by her mortal enemy, the King of Adarlan, and I should mention that she had to beat a whole bunch of other assassins and a couple monsters without using any special powers. 
  • People feared her name all over Adarlan, well they feared her fake name Celaena Sardothien, as Aelin was the most feared assassin in all of Adarlan having killed well, let's just say a lot of people. 
  • When Aelin actually uses her powers (she can control fire and she is demi-fae) she is even more impressive. She defeats the Valg princess with her fire, and she frees her mate, Rowan (who is also extremely awesome), from Meave, and that is no easy task as Meave is an all-powerful immortal fae being.  
  • Aelin is also the Queen of Terrasen 
  • She has an awesome mate, which she marries, and his name is Rowan. Rowan is awesome, he is an immortal being too, like Meave, a fae.
     "I promise you that no matter how far I go, no matter what the cost, when you call for my aid, I will come. I promise you on my blood, on my family's name, that I will not turn my back on Terrasen as you have turned your back on me. I promise you, Darrow, when the day comes and you crawl for my help, I will put my kingdom before my pride and not kill you for this. I think the true punishment will be seeing me on the throne for the rest of your miserable life... I'm going to call in old debts and promises. To raise an army of assassins and thieves and exiles and commoners. To finish what was started long, long ago.
     –-Aelin's blood promise to Darrow, in Empire of Storms
Aelin 
Project rowaelin
Aelin and Rowan
Image result for aelin and rowan
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment