Hi everybody! As was stated by Marizo, we will not be posting this Sunday, but we will post this coming Friday. Our next debate will be a Funny Friday Debate.
Have a great Christmas! Happy Holidays! Enjoy Christmas Eve! Have fun with your families!😊
Hi everybody! Welcome to the Sweatpants are PJ's blog! On this blog, we argue about funny and serious topics and maybe go on rants about them. We have Funny Fridays and Serious Sundays, and would like for you to comment on the debate that you think is best and the one that you side on. We would like for you to have fun and learn cool and interesting new things! Enjoy!
Saturday, December 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi guys! I hope you are all having a nice Sunday! Today, I am going to be debating against Marizo about the following: is yoga a sport? ...
-
So Marizo here. While Alexa gets to write about boring old Pheobe I get to write about cool fun and awesome Joey. Reasons Joey Tribbiani ...
-
There are many people talking about getting uniforms in schools today, and others are talking about how they should be removed. I believe t...
No comments:
Post a Comment