Serious Sundays

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Is healthy food more important or food that tastes good? Tasty food is.

     So, I bet all of you guys at some point have refused to eat a vegetable, or fruit because you didn't like it. I mean really how many of you guys actually like Brussels sprouts? How many of you guys actually would choose vegetables over desert? Taste is what is more important, rather than if the food is healthy in, my opinion.
   Let's say somebody cooks something extremely healthy, but it tasted like the vilest thing on earth. Would you eat it? (You guys can answer all of the questions by commenting or answering the google forms thingamajig, that is linked below). Taste is very influential. I personally haven't eaten any type of seafood (fish, shrimp, lobster, stuff like that) for the past 5 years because I just don't like the way they taste. Do you guys have a food that you just won't eat because of the weird taste? Well, that is about it, this has been a really bad post for me but oh well.
Google Form

Responses (just if you are curious to see)

1 comment:

  1. Let's go me!!! Yay! Guys definitely taste is more important.

    ReplyDelete